Saturday, October 11, 2008

Summin' up my Friday

Early class compelled me to wake up as early as 6.30 in the mornin'. I was kinda flounderin' on the bed for like 10 mins b4 i could really got up. FRIDAY... my favorite day of the week. I was quite happy tat all my students managed to finish n submit their assignments on time... yes the dateline was fixed n non-extendible, was completely intransigent!!

Met up Alex for lunch before he fly to San Diego this Sunday. I miss travellin' with him but this year we do not haf a chance to travel together. Last year we went Hongkong, Chicago n Texas together... so fun, n yes of cos for work.

Yesterday i kinda know a friend, Shirley's friend dubbed as LV monster currently locatin' in Perth. She's kinda bluntly with a great sense of humor. She harpooned me for everythin' i say... kinda kook but hilarious!! =) Yes glad to know some fun people, life is bored!! I tried to intimidate her with my 260 pounds story... lol.

Headed to the gym, followed by meetin' Wing for steamboat n bbq. I loathed the smell on me after bbq so i gotta rush home for a shower b4 headin' out again to meet the rest for mum's birthday rehearsal. Yes we wanna have a phenomenal moment with mummy. Ok didn't smug abt it, the rehearsal wasn't too gd, still kinda chaotic n twirly... we gotta be more organised!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.