Friday, October 31, 2008

Day of fun...

Mum told me Xian (my cousin)'s family had been harassed by loan sharks few days ago. The sharks were doin' their "painting" job or so called infamous vandalism act at their block (the elevators, walls, etc) where their home address had been included in the contents. They reported to the police n had no clue at all wat happened. The sharks probably got the wrong address... in fact i find it really funny. =) Anyway i dunno wat happened next... tats all i know.

Today is halloween nite n Jess's birthday celebration. I supposed to go to Zouk to meet her but due to the limp in my left leg i forgo the idea of squeezin' with the people. Other than tat, i m also rushin' for a conf paper submission which is due in two weeks. Ok anyway Jess i m sorry k? I hereby wish ya a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. =)

Ok today Xue did a really funny thing tat made me laugh inwardly for like the entire day. Ok the story goes like this, since long ago she has been askin' me to keep long hair which she claimed to look better on me... but i never like to have long hair esp in Singapore (so HOT)!! Then today she requested for a sexy pic fr me to prove me wrong or to convince me... so i sent her one n she added some hair to it...

It's sooooooo BENG.... damn hilarious!!!! Hahahahaaa....
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.