Sunday, October 19, 2008

Midnight oil

Woke up middle of the night, i guess i turned in too early last nite due to a bad headache. I feel so much better now. Feel like goin' out to get some food/drinks but it seems like freezin' outside, or maybe it's jus my imagination (i'm temporarily lacking consciousness). =)

Internet is sooo damn slow here tat i m crawlin' through the pages while dreamin' of things. I m hallucinatin' abt Ultraman fightin' the "monster", n abt havin' the monster here with me so i'll be laughin' till sunrise. I miss my little cousins too... i promised to get them sushi (their favorites) when i see them again. =)

I've problem loggin' in msn, either msn is down or my connection is jus too slow to login. I m now readin' an email fr a friend which she attached some pics she took yesterday (by herself). I jus can't stop chucklin' now... the way she posed... is hilarious!!! =) Thank ya my dear friend, ya never fail to perk me up. I m thinkin' of puttin' 1 or 2 pics here but i reckon i better not without yr permission.

Ok i m gettin' back to sleep soon, gdnite everyone!

Heaven knows
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.