Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Manila trip

I took like hundreds of pics overall and i don't know which to get started with in this entry. Basically i was like takin' pics anywhere and anythin' i found interestin'. Manila airport... where i got my journey started... and i realised tat the people in Philippines or to be precise, in Manila they are really friendly people... and i had an amazin' time chattin' with many of them. Its so cool to get to a place where everyone understands English, and trust me not even in Singapore or Malaysia.

My hotel in Manila... taken fr the postcard. =)

Inside the hotel... its magnificent.

My room... yes twin room.

The balcony

The bathroom...

Bedtime...

Some of the shoppin' i visited...





See the vehicle over there? Its actually called a jeepney, which is one of the popular means of public transportation in Philippines. The cab driver explained to me tat the jeepneys were made fr the US military jeeps left over in World War 2 and they modified them into today's jeepneys. They have become a symbol of Philippine culture. I reckon they are so cool.... i took several pics of them.





Poor little gal i believe she's barely 6 and she was there sellin' cigars early in the mornin'.

Lotto sweepstakes, can ya see the prize? 6/49 million? I don't get it...

See the words "I LOVE MY FILIPINA WIFE"... haha interestin'.

TATTOO... ya can see this everywhere in Manila.

Chowking... i don't know wat it means... they are many interestin' stuff in Manila.

One of the meals i had in Manila MAXS restaurant, only spent S$4. I am not really into the quality of the food lately as some friends may know. Since last week i've a loss of taste buds and appetite, everythin' i eat is tasteless. I tried perceivin' odors but it didn't help at all. I am sure its not anorexia no worries. To be frank i'm not worried at all, i don't bother... i eat cheaper food and so much lesser... big save of $$. =)
Ok i heard this song on TV in the hotel, "Tell me where it hurts" by MYMP (Make yr momma proud), a filipino acoustic band. I heard it once some time ago... pretty nice song.

Ok in general i had a happy time in Manila. Tomorrow will be uploadin' pics of my Las Vegas trip, yes Las Vegas is jus sooo.... beautiful.... so stay with me for tomorrow's update.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.