Thursday, March 20, 2008

Missing Bangkok

I've left my footprints in many parts of the world (France, USA, Hongkong, Brunei, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, ...), nevertheless i had never fallen in love wif a place as much as Bangkok. Jus as many of my friends (guys and gals) asserted "waking up to leave bangkok was harder than I'd anticipated." I personally love the culture, the nice and friendly people, the shoppings, the foods, just everythin' tat i could think of. The only deficit is the language tat i can't speak and not many of them really understand English.

I checked out the condominiums there and was pretty surprised tat the prices were very reasonable, less than S$200k Singapore dollar for a Platinum condo apartment, which ya can bearly get a HDB flat in Singapore or a small apartment in Sydney Australia with this price. I am quite tempted to get a condo apartment in Bangkok...if mum allows. :)

SiriOn8 condominium in Bangkok

Right in the city of Bangkok, i heard the voice of Kelly Clarkson comin' fr the huge LCD screen...which again blew me away....in the beautiful city with a beautiful voice....i can never feel better than this!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.