Sunday, July 13, 2008

Embarrassin' moments

Everyone has moments tat are rather unforgetable, and so when are your's? Embarrassment is a state of self-conscious distress. Haf ya wondered why we take such delight in listenin' to or watchin' people embarrass themselves? Haf ya wondered if ya could be the only sick person on the planet tat was gigglin' out of someone's embarrassment? I remember there was once i accosted a lady passenger sittin' next to me on the train as i mistook her for my friend Xian. She replied me. She was kinda blushin', and mistakin' me for tryin' to start a conversation wif her in order to know her. Her sniggerin' smile told me tat. :)

Today i got another one. Supposed to meet up at Dr Tay's place for his birthday party at 6pm. I was the one remindin' everyone (those i know) not to be late, and emphasizin' to them in a smirkin' manner wat kinda punctual person i am. But in the end i didn't turn up due to some reasons. Ok i deserve a cane on my butt.

Embarrassin' moment...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.