Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Amazin' race asia season 4 anyone?

I simply luv this reality show amazin' race. I was pretty astonished by the Asia version which jus blew me away in season 2. N the winners of the race (Singaporeans Collin n Adrian) they r actually Malcolm's friends. So ya know who to look for advises if ya wanna give it a go. :) As discussed wif Malcolm b4, its really difficult to get a suitable partner, the someone who knows ya pretty well n can overcome yr deficits, e.g. one of ya gotta has a drivin' license. Application deadline for Amazin' race asia season 3 has closed and maybe ya cld start preparin' for season 4. Ya need to send in an entry form together wif a 3-min video introducin' abt yr team n stuff. I m sure this gonna be the most thrillin' adventure of yr lifetime. Hmm... for myself who should i approach 2 be my partner? I prefer someone who...
1) is not afraid of water, able to swim.
2) is not afraid of height.
3) is rather ok in his/her fitness (its a race, lotsa runnin' apparently, n dun forget ya're wif yr backpack everywhere).
4) does or doesn't haf a drivin' license (I've motorbike n car licenses).
5) can read maps pretty well.
6) has an innate sense of humor (wun bore me 2 death durin' the race).
7) can overcome stress (enjoy the process n haf fun, not all abt winnin').
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.