Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Love story

Today this song by Bryan Adam (Please forgive me) was successfully planted into my brain. I goes like... "Still feels like our 1st nite together.... I remember the smell of your skin, i remember everythin', i remember all the moves, i remember ya yeah, i remember the nites, ya know i still do..., if ya're feelin' lonely, don't, ya're the only one i'll ever want...."

Read this touchin’ love story today and wanna share it here with your guys. I’ll write as wat I remember.

I knew this gal in high sch, and I was starin’ at her long silky hair. After awhile we became gd friends in class. I wanna tell her I love her but was just too shy.

After graduation, she called me one day in tears, mumblin’ on and on about how her love had broken her heart. We met at the beach and she fell asleep leanin’ on my shoulder. I stared at her soft eyes, wishin’ she was mine. I wanna tell her I don't wanna be jus friends, but I was just too shy.

Time flies and after several years, she invited me 2 her weddin’. I attended and sat in the pews of the church. The gal I love most was gettin’ married and drivin' off to her new life, to another man. I wanna tell her to go with me but I knew it was too late.

Years passed, I looked down the coffin of a gal who I love most. At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high sch years, it reads “I stare at him wishin’ he was mine, but he didn’t notice me at all, and I knew it. I wanna tell him I don't wanna be just friends with him, I love him but I’m just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he’d tell me he loves me, I wish I did too…”. I was in tears, everythin’ was jus too late I knew…
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.