Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Makin' alittle contribution to the community

The feelin’ of satisfaction n joy by makin’ a positive contribution to our community is jus awesome, isn’t it? Maybe when I say “Givin’ is always more satisfyin’ than receiving”, it may sound idealistic n old-fashioned to ya. But have ya seen someone over the age of 70 n still volunteerin’ himself/herself fervently? I m sure wat drives him or her is a passion to help the less fortunate n the satisfaction of seein’ others benefit fr their little efforts. Yeah trust me for tat n give it a try. N of cos ya can choose where to volunteer, somewhere may need ya more than other places. I’ve friends who volunteered to help out in the church, while I chose to help out in the hospital recently. I dun mean I’m playin’ a vital role in the lives of the patients, but the feelin’ is jus amazin’ when ya’re contributin’ yr skills n time in helpin’ patients on their road to recovery.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.