Sunday, June 15, 2008

Loneliness

While drinkin' and chattin' wif a friend last nite, we talked abt the topic loneliness. Did ya ever feel lonely? Loneliness may be painful or even fearsome. It may also indicate a need for introspection. But people like us prefer to be alone sometimes, to spare more time for work, prayin' tat noone asks us out today and so, yes we are simply mutants. But i do feel lonely at times. And sometimes i don't know who to trust, kinda paranoid. I hope my friendsss... please don't lie to me again k? Then we were suggestin' to buy an apartment to stay together since both of us + another friend are not married, sounds fun! :) We can drink and chat and sing and dance and party and kickboxin' everyday!!

Lyin' on the bed, wearin' my beanie (which my friends called it a condom hat), i started to feel lonely and hallucinate again... and do i look mutant?
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.