Monday, June 02, 2008

Headache! I gotta renounce some activities!!

Takin' a short break, n almost 3am in the mornin' now n i m still tryin' to finish up my unfinished work fr last week. Wat i gotta do? Havin' a headache now n gotta wake up soon (in 4 hrs time) to sch!!

Startin' fr last week, every Sat i gotta go back 2 sch to work... then rush 2 dragonboat in the late afternoon. I feel very tired, n mum suggested me to renounce some activities, esp dragonboat. She commented tat i m too overwhelmed wif activities n may significantly affect my studies. Quite a no of friends had warned me abt tat too. Hmm... quite true, i've too much weekly activities. i wun give up swimmin', joggin' n gym so most probably i'll jus forgo dragonboat although i'll be missin' many of my teammates. However i m not tat worried now as the team currently has enough members n more r comin'. I need to focus more on my work too, my progress is gettin' worse... n seriously i may fail if i go on like this!! :( No more procrastinating, no more unfinished work!!!

N i had totally forgotten abt Xue's birthday, i went joggin' wif my dragonboat's teammate Malcolm. Sorry Xue, forgive me n why didn't ya call me?!? I promise next yr i'll rem, i m savin' it 2 my mobile calendar now! Sorry!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.