Wednesday, June 04, 2008

tomorrow

Aunt who is a principal of a sch, called jus now n asked me to meet (or help) her, together wif some of her teachers n students for swimmin' tomorrow. Dunno wat she's up to again, n she said "pleasee....", which i didn't know how to say no. Am i too kind? Sigh... I jus hope she's not tryin' to matchmake me n some of her teachers again. Bryan asserted tat he envies n simply luv my life, but he doesn't know how tirin' it cld be.. n i wanna make it clear tat i m NOT those guys tat'd go ard foolin' or flirtin' wif jus any gals... n the more the merrier; in fact i loathe these kinda men, maybe bcos i come fr a very strict family. The world wld be much beautiful if all men cld respect the gals n themselves!!!

Kai called me n she's flyin' over to Singapore tomorrow... so i gotta meet up wif her too either tomorrow or the day after, or maybe weekend. She's openin' a restaurant here in Singapore so these few days she'd be kinda busy doin' all those docs n stuff. Anyway i m happy to see her again!

Sometime i'd feel like turnin' off my mobile phone, loggin' out of msn, n jus stay away fr the world n engross into my work. Feelin' so vexed lately, but glad tat Wyne (my secretary) is cheerin' me up everyday. Thanks piggy!! :0)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.