Monday, June 09, 2008

Met Thai friend Kai

Today Dr Angela came all the way here to meet me for lunch, but was so rushed as expected as she gotta rush bk to work, n soooo...i didn't really enjoy the meal. I dun like to rush things out n also why i scarcely be late for any appointments (ya should know if ya know me well). N i rem this case yrs ago which a friend (Chongyan) who made me wait. Wat pissed me off was tat he insisted tat particular time when i suggested a later time more convenient for both of us. N he was seen nowhere after 30mins of waitin' n i walked away. I loathe ppl who haf this habit of makin' ppl wait... esp over 30mins. Ppl... time is precious!!

Met up wif my Thai friend Kai for sushi dinner. She came to look for me, but i gotta help her tell the Taxi's driver on the phone the road name as she wasn't familiar wif the place (jus arrived in Singapore few days ago). We strolled along the beach for awhile... n we had a gd chat. She said she was so jolly at the beach as she had been stressin' wif the settin' up of the new restaurant in Singapore these days...poor gal!

Been checkin' online for the bookin' of chalet as Jas asked me to book one next week, for her, her friends n myself. To celebrate wat? I m not sure too! Jus for fun!! :) However i cldn't find a slot for the comin' weekend, yes now is sch holiday... too late to book.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.