Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dare to luv?

Dan commented tat i look like a terrorist wif the beanie, so he added the beard for me. I find it rather hilarious so i decided to put it here to share it wif yr guys, ok... haf a gd time jeerin' at me bein' uglified!!

Today i've been thinkin' abt this que, do i dare 2 luv? Dun ya reckon luv is jus so vulnerable? Esp for those of ya who fell in luv n got yr heart broken, n it's jus so hard to put yrself out on a limb again, isn't it? For many ppl out there if ya can recall, how many times did ya hear someone sayin' how much he/she luv n miss ya, n willin' 2 do anythin' for ya, n never part in any situations? Sounds familiar huh?? Tired of it huh???

Sometimes i dun even dare to try... n wonderin' if she really luv me, or was it a misunderstandin'. I always like to ask myself this que, will she still luv me if i go blind, or lost everythin' one day? N i rem a friend askin' me this que "R ya willin' to renounce everythin' e.g. yr career for a gal ya like?" To me nothin' is more impt than the gal i like so wif no doubt i'm willin' 2 forgo everythin' for her, even if i've to quit my job now n leave to somewhere, someplace... N i know if she goes blind one day, i'll be her light n go anywhere wif her, n i'll NEVER never never leave her... i swear!! So after answerin' these ques, my friend Bryan denigrated me as a "DUMB" n too "SERIOUS" creature. Yes i know... so gals out there... pls dun hurt the vulnerable n dumb me.

Some wishes for today (not in order):
- Wyne can get well soon.
- Malcolm can get a job of his interest asap.
- Xian's hopes can be fulfilled.
- Jaslyn can lose more weight.
- Jasmine will enjoy her Thai trip.
- Ade can pass her exam.
- Shereen will like it in Aust.
- Ming can pass her exam.
- Dragonboat team can win in this mth's race.
- Dad's health will get better.
- Dan can be serious wif the gals ard him.
- Xuehui will be happy wif her new bf.
- Selina can be happier wif her life.
- Kelly will be able to cope wif her new restaurant.
- CY will be happy wif his new gf, though we r not in contact anymore as he's a chivalrous man as he admitted 2 (1st priority to gf or gals only, no time for us now).
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.