Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gloomy day!

Sometimes i've so much things to say to some particular friends, accumulated for days, weeks, or even months. However when i see him/her physically or virtually, i jus cldn't pour it out. Or maybe i jus cld sense tat he/she cldn't be bothered, or maybe i felt tat i shouldn't tell him/her at tat moment, or i was jus bein' paranoid n losin' trust... I give up!! Hmm... friends out there.... if ya dunno wat i m talkin' abt... pls forgive me (I m not sure wat i m talkin' abt too)!! :)

Mum's annual party is comin'. Who should i invite to be my partner? Maybe i dun need one this yr... sigh! Among my own friends Dr Angela, Xue, Sharon, Dan, Zhangli, Andy, Joanna n Chris will be there as mum requested since she knows them well. Chris n his team will be performin' a few songs, n of cos as her son, i gotta perform at least one too as usual. :)

I took a pic of myself at the gym today, do i look soooo... damn gloomy n sleepy??? Haha...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.