Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sheer bikini at public pool is a NO pls!

Today after work I went swimmin’ n abit of suntannin’ wif Sharon. I simply luv women who swim n suntan, jus so healthy n vigorous-lookin’. But today I was “staggered” by a young gal ard the age of 18-24. She was wearin’ this sheer yellow bikini top n it was very visibly seein' through her entire nipples, YES not jus the shape. I believe she didn’t know it until she got into the pool, she should be a pure innocent gal who was there playin’ with her little cousin (I assume) ard the age of 10-15. I felt really sorry for her bcos we were at a PUBLIC pool with sooo… many people, n i cld see many (guys n gals) oglin’ at her. She noticed it after awhile. N even Sharon was gossiping abt her, n she analyzed tat it was bcos her top was made of thin diaphanous material, plus it was wet, added tat it was light yellow, n tat she got rather large nipples tat made it so obvious. I agreed wif her n so gals out there, pls put on nipple tapes or pads if this happens in future, n if it’s too late when ya noticed then jus stop swimmin’ n go back hm, esp at PUBLIC pool. Sharon inquired “I thought yr guys should luv it?… why r ya pityin’ her?” I ans “Hmm… yes guys like it but I really feel sorry for her more than likin' it. N for me I stayed in Aust for long, we hanged ard the beach every weekend, therefore this is really nothing so mesmerizin' or fascinatin' 2 me, if ya know the beaches in Aust”.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.