Monday, June 30, 2008

Pls support Cat in Miss Singapore world 2008

Finally finished wif the meetin' n presentation today. But still some work i gotta do, kinda busy again! I wanna share wif yr guys a hilarious situation today. The bus-stops in the campus are usually crowded esp durin' perk hrs. So when the bus (179) comes, ppl will be scuttlin' 2 board the bus b4 the bus gets full. There was this gal (alittle plump) who dropped some coins while squeezin' among the crowds. She was then pickin' them up one by one n I wasn't in a hurry so i helped her. She was like so oo... touched... gapin' at me in a thankful way... haha. I thought she'd treat me dinner after...but no. :P

Cat told me she got into Miss Singapore world 2008, wow... she really likes this kinda pageant event. She was in Miss Singapore... 2005 i reckon, or 2006... i dun rem. However she asked me not to go support her on tat day, probably bcos she'll be in bikini she said... haha. So friends out there, pls help 2 support her as much as possible. I hope she wun be angry wif me anymore... as i can't meet her for some reasons. Ok gettin' to bed... gotta wake up early tmr.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.