Friday, June 13, 2008

birthday plannin'

Had a little chat wif Ade last nite. I jus wanna make known to everyone tat my friend Ade she is NOT UGLY!!!!! So plssss... DO NOT say tat again (i mean my those friends who ever said tat n also Ade herself). In fact i reckon Ade is beautiful in her way, also why so many guys were oglin' at her. :P Did i ogle at her too?? Hmmm... i think i did... oops... hahaaahaa...

My gd friend Jas stated tat she wanna celebrate her birthday wif me, wat a surprise! I inquired wat she wanna do or where she wanna go then, n she asked me to plan... i was like bewildered... i dun even plan for my own birthday which is comin' in 2-mth time. Hmm... chalet is kinda bored for jus the two of us, a gd dinner + a birthday cake cld be a better idea in a way. Let me know if yr guys haf any better suggestions!

Wyne said she wanna celebrate her birthday wif me too, n then we realised tat our birthdays fall on the same month. N subsequently we realised tat our birthdays fall on the same DAY too, Oh my God!!! How cld it be so coincidence??? Maybe she was jus pullin' my legs... so hard to believe!!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.