Friday, June 13, 2008

Crazy Joel's smses

As mentioned earlier on i've quit some activities e.g. mps meetin', dragonboat, performance etc. N this evenin' Joel smsed me as followed:

Joel: Hey Xian ask ya come next week.
Me: Haha... yup rite i believe ya. Dun let her know or she'll hit ya again. :P
Joel (pretendin' 2 be Xian): Hey this is Xian. Come lah..we need quality. I'm sure we need ya ard.
Me: So lame Joel, i m not stupid ok..
Joel (still pretendin' 2 be Xian): When he's sayin' the truth ya dun believe him. It's really me, xian. Joel was eatin' so i used his phone.
Me: I m on piano recordin' song..not gonna play wif ya. Pls dun play wif her phone k, i know ya too well.
Xian (Joel used her phone): Eh goodness. Joel didn't play wif my phone lah. Like i will let him.
Me: Turnin' in soon..tired. Hey really dun play wif Xian's phone..she'll not like it, ya crazy bloke!

Yeah Joel is kinda crazy at times although he's a nice guy! I was at the piano jus now recordin' n he kept disturbin' me wif his calls n msgs!! I miss them actually, Xian, Joel, Shereen, Florence, Daniel, Shyang, Alvin, Choonsong, Albert, May, etc. But i know there r more than enough ppl out there, n dun really need me ard. I can spare the time to do more work n to stay home to take care of my sick dad... but i'll never forget them, this grp of lovely people.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.