Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gd temper

Mornin' went for a quick swim alone, however the pool was so crowded bcos of sch holiday... so didn't enjoy it. Went burger king for breakfast/lunch since it was the least crowded one ard. The lady gave me the wrong change (40cents less), wrong sauce (fr wat i requested) n wrong burger (fr wat i ordered), n she kept sayin' sorry... :) I reckon my temper is extremely gd. If it was my mum or my sista.... she'd be in trouble. :P I rem readin' this tat forgiveness is a gift ya gif to yrself, it's not smthing ya do for someone else.

Near the evenin' Chris invited me to his place for a gatherin', wif his new performance group n some old friends. I did haf a chance to embarrass myself by playin' the piano infront of the experts. :) Was rather fun though! Lotsa work on hand n still strugglin' on. I miss my secretary!

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.