Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday @Saucony 100plus passion run 2008

Woke up at 5am in the mornin', met up wif Joel to East coast for the Saucony 100plus passion run 2008. I was sooo...tired even b4 the run as i slept at 1.30am in the mornin'. Some friends were in the race too, some 15km (Joel, Goodie n I), some 10km (Malcolm n Anthony). The weather was jus awesome to run. While runnin', there was this participant in this spiderman's outfits really gave me a fright.... i thought i was not waken up yet n seein' things.... it was jus so hilarious to see a spiderman runnin' 15km wif me. I wasn't tat fast though n completed the 15km in 1 hr 31 mins, not too bad... i m happy! The top 10 crossed the finishin' line fr abt 1 hr to 1 hr 14 mins if i didn't get it wrong... they were jus amazin'.

Joel kept all my stuffs (wallet, mobile phone, etc.) together with his in the locker n i was soooo worried at one moment as i had totally lost him. I waited for him n the rest after the finishin' line but Joel wasn't back after 2 hrs 20 mins. I thought wat had happened to him... was impossible for him to run over 2 hrs++ for 15km. However he was back in one piece smirking away tellin' me how much he had walked. Anyway enjoyed my Sunday mornin' wif these lovely friends n the spiderman. :)

Me n my sleepy face b4 the run.

Goodie n i after the finishin' line waitin' for the rest.

Malcolm puttin' on his gorgeous smile after his run.

Gatherin' n lucky draws... we didn't win anythin'...though Malcolm prayed for a Timex watch, i asked for the $6000 trackmill.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.