Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cheatin’ in relationship

Throughout these years, I’ve come across several friends wif their bfs cheatin’ on them. Cheatin’ in a relationship is devastatin’ and usually leaves permanent emotional scars if it doesn’t end the relationship. Unfortunately many won't find out about the cheatin’ most of the time until the one and only time when they found out somehow or told by someone else. I heard and read about many responses from people, e.g. “These kinda men don't change, never! They’ll put ya through all the guilt in the world and make your confidence low if ya accept it once and it’s more likely ya’ll accept it again”.
N another one wrote “If ya’re still young and haf yr whole life to look forward to wif better guys, its better to dump him now than to resolve on the cheatin’ and get married wif him one day… ya’ll be in damn shit after”.

Hmm… come to situation like this, I usually try to console my friends tat it’s gd to find out now before marriage and they should learn 2 forgive. I reckon forgiveness is therapeutic and helps us deal wif the pain and let it go. Holdin’ on to the anger n resentment only causes more grief and leaves us feelin’ stuck in a cycle of doubt and betrayal. However, forgivin’ someone doesn’t mean tat ya’ve to stay in the relationship. We need to forgive in order to move forward wif our lives n begin again. I personally can’t stand cheatin’ in a relationship and I jus can’t persuade my friends to stay in the relationship. I don't understand why should someone wanna cheat on his gf if he really luv her wholeheartedly. And I don't know if I should be happy for my friends if they chose to stay in the relationship.

Today a friend of mine has forgiven her bf for tat, and of cos in a way i m happy as i am very much wantin' her blissful. And today I've also discussed wif Jaslyn who experienced this before, she was still kinda worried and preferred not to think about it. Yes ya could choose to forgive and even forget, which one of my friends did and they got married. After some years she happened to find out her husband cheated on her again. But she thinks its too late by then, she’s older now, she has kids, and so she doesn’t want a divorce and chose to forgive him AGAIN. Come to situation like this, I seriously out of wits how to console her. I did tell her "Dun worry, i am sure this will be the very last time he did it." Or maybe i should say "Actually not too bad though, after years you only caught him once!"

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.