Monday, July 07, 2008

Equation for woman

Today i happened to come across an equation for woman, hahhaaa... kinda hilarious. N of cos not true, its jus for fun! :)


Cat had an argument wif her bf again n asked me to meet up. Hmm... there r some reasons why i dun wanna meet her at the moment.
1) I m workin' today, till quite late.
2) I m sick esp after yesterday, n lost my voice too.
3) The reln is bet both of them, its not gd for me to put a leg in at this moment, it'll make the situation or misunderstandin' worse.
4) Her bf wld think tat i'm the 3rd party, or tat i m tryin' to take advantage of this situation... which i wun do tat... i loathe guys who do tat... suckz!

So i advised Cat to have a gd talk wif her bf, settle this among themselves. N i believe Cat is a big gal now, can settle this in a rational way herself.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.