Thursday, July 24, 2008

Are ya wat ya wanna be?

Parents think they know wat their children r goin' through. They believe they understand their pressure, stress n aggression. Unfortunately, this may not be the case. Did yr parents tell n make ya wat they wan ya to be? Yes many parents do, havin' beautiful dreams of wat their children will be. When these dreams dun come to fruition, disappointment comes in. I rem since junior sch, i've a keen interest in music. I had even thought of gettin' my bachelor degree in music but of cos mum was against it. N i m never a rebellious child. I believe parents should never hit their children, this will only make them rebellious to alleviate the pains. My sista is alittle diff fr me, her shenanigans proved tat she's a mirror image of mum (witty, underhanded act, fierce, brutal, arrogant, unreasonable at times).

I reckon all these yrs i've been quite a gd son. I wun scream at my parents, or using any melodramatic phrases (e.g. I loathe you) at them. The most i did was to lock myself in my room when i was upset. My parents haf always been very strict n controllin' wif us. Sometimes they'd even tell us not to mix wif certain friends, not to drink this n tat (e.g. coffee, so now yr guys know why i never drink coffee, even at coffee bean), etc. N if we dun listen it'll rile their feathers. But they dun practice wat they preach, they r drinkin' coffee every mornin'.

Every now n then i really dunno how to tell them on certain things. When i injured myself, they'd be so infuriated n questioned "why did ya do tat? Why did ya go there.... n blah blah...". N they'll never ask me wat i like, been 20 over yrs n they dunno wat i like to eat, wat i like to do, where i like to go. E.g. in 2 consecutive days fr yesterday, mum bought durians home 4 our supper. She doesn't rem wat i dislike n she always believe wat she likes must be wat i crave for.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.