Thursday, July 10, 2008

Doin' smthin' 4 myself...

I wanna write this post more abt myself. Its more on wat kinda person i m... wat i like... n stuff. I m certainly a very time-conscious person. I reckon watchin' movies is a waste of time, n most of the time i was doin' tat bcos of friends, unless magnificent ones like X-men & I am Legend... i did wanna watch them on theatre. I realise i've been doin' things, goin' somewhere bcos of friends, n not for myself. So personally wat kinda person i m? If ya r askin' me popular but indistinct ques like r ya more introspective or extrospective? Seriously i can't ans ya, i always think tat this kinda que really depends... n i loathe answerin' it. In a more simple form of explanation, it's jus like askin' someone r ya generous (as in willin' 2 spend $$ unstintingly). It depends on wat 2 spend on, for who, is it worth the price, do i haf enough after spendin', how much i like it, n blah blah....!!!

I do not like to rush things, n if ya know me well... ya know i m an "on-time" person, never late! I dun like rushin' my day off meetin' diff grp of ppl, rushin' to diff locations, n ended up feelin' fulfillin'. Nah i dun n i m a more quiet person in nature. I like spendin' the weekend peacefully, e.g. playin' the piano an hr or two in the mornin', doin' some work or a swim in the afternoon, followed by maybe meetin' one or two friends for a drink n chat at the beach in the evenin'. I dun like meetin' too many ppl at one time, rather difficult 2 haf a gd chat. Ya'll be surprised tat i do like shoppin' 2, but of cos its not a weekly thing 4 me. Ppl like us haf very little time to spare, so much work on hand each week!! So friends, if i did not attend any of yr outin', gatherin', appts n stuff... pls pardon me k? Sometimes i jus wanna spare alittle time for myself, doin' smthin' i wan.


I rem playin' this song on piano abt 2 yrs ago, for an event. It's an awesome song i can say! 你要的愛 (can't type chinese... jus cut n paste only i confess! :P) Feel like playin' it now!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.