Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tirin' days...

My loss of voice persists longer than a week. I can still speak but jus in a different unusual voice, so pardon me friends who met or r meetin' me. Last nite Jas called me ard 10pm in the evenin' inquirin' if i'd like to meet up at the beach. Initially i was kinda bewildered n refused, but she sounded persevere n asked me to listen to her jus once. So in the end i decided to meet up albeit my bad health n tiredness. She arrived ard 11pm+ n we went for supper n hangout at the beach till like 3am. Yes my brain was half asleep n shutted down... but at least i acc her for awhile. I hope she felt better after. But this mornin' i woke up 7am, was like dyin'...hahaaa. AND i m gettin' more sick again!!

I m also extremely happy tat Cat msged me today, tat means she is not angry with me anymore. :) I jus hope n pray tat she'll be 100% fine one day, the same old Cat i ever knew.

Flora msged me if i'd like to go for movies n dinner this Sat. I've not seen her for ages which i reckon i should go. On the other hand my mind is tellin' me to spend the time on work instead, plenty of work on hand; n i should be gettin' more rest at home since i m sick. Other than tat, little cousin is also askin' me to bring him to escape theme park this Sat. N Sunday is Jas's birthday celebration... n ok tats it for my weekend... full hse!! I dunno if i should be happy or sad...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.