Sunday, July 06, 2008

Lazy Sat

Today i had plenty of sleep durin' the day. Supposed to go to Dr Tan's D&D birthday party ard evenin', but i didn't turn up for some reasons. Near the evenin', i went to support Cat for her pageant contest. I never like watchin' this kinda contest, but jus wanna support Cat as promised. N of cos was happy to see her on stage too. Guys pls support Cat by votin'... i've not done so yet but gonna do it b4 the closin' date. I told her winnin' or not doesn't matter, i dun see wat so big deal abt winnin'... its not gonna crown ya into a princess, or make ya a millionaire. N trust me the one who wins may not be the most beautiful or wif best personality n stuff. I reckon the process is appreciably more impt, e.g. makin' new/gd friends, learnin' smthin' fr there, etc.

I was walkin' all ard takin' the pics with my mobile phone, but too bad the equipped cam has no zoomin' function. :( I kept hittin' on a lady's head while i was tryin' to stretch my arm closer to the stage....hahhaaa... thank God she didn't kick me.

Here ya go... these r some out of many pics i took... spot the lady in yellow...







Tomorrow i'm meetin' little cousins to wildwildwet as promised, so wun be able to make it to support Cat, or meetin' Ade to view the Thai apartments. Gonna sleep now... gdnite!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.