Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dare to check yr death date?

Today parents went out wif a relative since mornin'. Until like 9pm i cldn't get through them by any means. Was so worried n I called up the relative n she said they left back home at 4pm. I called aunt n sista but they had no clue as well. My mind was full of negative thoughts, feelings of agitation n turbulent. Was reproachin' sista for not helpin' me 2 find, n relative for askin' them out while dad is sick... n stuff. I was so thankful (to ?) when mum called ard 9+ tellin' me tat she was wif her friends lookin' out for some jades (those ornamental stones). Now i know how impt they r to me, if anythin' happens to them, i wun feel like livin' either... they r the closest ones i haf.

Fr this, i feel tat i'm kinda tired of life. I lost my focus, my goal, my smiles in life 2. Even if i haf lotsa $$ one day, i wun know how to spend it. I m tired, jus tired of it. I hope Cat is gettin' better now, m very worried abt her. Recently I m also very upset abt several matters. It's so hurtin' when someone tells me 2 leave her alone when i m so concern abt her; someone blames me for smthin' which i was doin' it for her gd; someone lies 2 me n i still gotta pretend tat i dunno jus 2 make her feels better; when someone thinks tat i m bein' harsh/brutal when i try 2 push n help him (e.g. in the gym, run, or on smthin'); when i m kind enough to borrow her some money n she asks for more, tellin' me tat i can afford. Isn't this a peculiar world?

If you haf a chance to know yr death date, wld you dare to haf a try? I happened to come across this website tat helps you calculate yr death date, http://www.deathclock.com/ . But of cos dun take it seriously.

Tats mine...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.