Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy birthday Dr Tay

Today is Dr Tay's birthday. Chris n Zhangli they will be there for the party... wow i MISS them sooooo... much!! Zhangli, who is so called my Er-hu teacher, is one of the kindest gals i ever know. I rem yrs back when i was havin' a performance which i needed to team wif her. Durin' the rehearsal i kept makin' mistakes n she was there encouragin' n jokin' wif me instead of tellin' me off. :) She's such an awesome friend! Chris worked wif me on a few songs n he was extremely tolerant wif me too. AND in spite of all these ya know wat?? I can't make it to today's party. I m sorry Dr Tay. Mum is visitin' Aunt's new openin' school n i gotta stay at home to look after Dad.

Tomorrow i promised my little cousin Delon (9-yr old) to Escape theme park. He is soooo... excited abt it, n i m jolly to see him happy too. Monday is Jas's birthday n the celebration may be tomorrow... i m not sure yet.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.