Friday, July 25, 2008

Who's the fairest of them all?

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? In Delhi India i seem to be the fairest of them all. :) However not knowin' much ppl in india, walkin' or in fact limpin' down the street by myself is kinda pathetic. Haf ya heard of the red fort? Its Delhi's signature attraction, risin' high above the clamour of old Delhi as a reminder of the wealth n power of the Mogul empire. Other attractions r the Humayun's tomb, the mammoth tower Qutb Minar.

I watched the dark knight (batman) in theatre today, quite a long movie. I had the weirdest dream last nite. I dreamt of Xian n we were on a holiday together somewhere. Weird huh? :) N the last thing i rem is tat i was jolted up fr my sleep with my eyes widely open when she gave me a kiss on my cheek. Tats the most bizarre, unexplainable dream i've ever had.

Smthin' amazin' i'd like to share wif yr ppl. See the 1st pic, guess wat biz is this?
Yes some of ya may haf guessed it rite, it's neither a bra boutique nor a lingerie store. It's a pub which requires the female customers to leave their bra behind when enterin' the pub.
NO BRA ALLOWED!! Isn't tat crazy? Hahaa...

Another one, see the ppl squeezin' in the compartment? Guess where r they goin'?
I doubt ya got this rite. It's a sch bus sendin' these kids (in the compartment) to sch. Isn't tat amazin'? Haha...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.