Sunday, June 22, 2008

heartrendin'

Not in a gd mood lately, rather disappointed wif a couple of things as follow, but i wun mention names of the ppl involved. 1) Renouncin' some activities tat means losin' some awesome friends, wun see or contact them as frequent. 2) Havin' conflict wif a friend who did not help our another friend who needed his help, kinda brutal. 3) Sad tat piggy didn't msg or reply me at all for 2 days. 4) Disappointed tat my own auntie Angel actually tried to test me out. 5) Pissed off tat a gd friend was lyin' 2 me. 6) Dad is sick. 7) I m gettin' sick too. 8) Disappointed wif a friend who was quite unfriendly when i was jus tryin' 2 keep her away fr unnecessary dangers.

I m gettin' so paranoid, i m kinda losin' trust wif the ppl ard me, n beginnin' 2 dislike a no of them. I feel like keepin' to myself n less in contact wif the ppl ard me for the time being to avert further conflict. Maybe the fault doesn't go to any of them... perhaps i m jus not in a gd mood or i m sick lately... so pardon me ppl!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.