Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Food cravings n thank ya Wyne

I m starvin' now while stayin' up late to finish off some work. How i wish to go out now to hunt for food at those 24 hrs eatin' places. Hmm... however my objective now is to finish off the work n catch some sleep, so i went online 2 youtube to find some singapore food, yes jus to temporary cope wif n stop my food cravings.


Wyne is really entertainin', fun, cheerful n carin'. She reminds me of Ming who made me chuckle alot in the past. Ming was jus as entertainin' n carin' as her. I simply luv people who can really cheer me up or perk up my day; esp lately i'm feelin' so glum n meaningless fr day to day. I loathe ppl who r arrogant, actin' superior, or tryin' 2 be cool... i'd jus do the same to these ppl, or showin' them the extra-double-upsize arrogant side of me. I was well-known for my arrogance durin' sch days. Ok bk to Wyne, she addressed me as Jim Jim, hahaaaa... i cldn't stop laughin' when i heard tat. :) Thank ya so much Wyne, ya r jus awesome.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.