Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reminded me of my Perth trip

Today Jess called n mentioned abt our Perth trip. It reminded me of the last time i was in Perth, several mths back. Frankly speakin' i haf no idea abt my errand there for tat weekend, but i rem i did meet up with a friend for dinner, or was it lunch? Haha..nvm. Hmm... jus now i was readin' some msgs i got durin' tat period, it was really tearin' me apart... but smthin' i dun wanna ever forget. I decided to put parts of them here so i'll rem forever, those phenomenal days n memories. =) I know ya guys will start questionin' me who she is. Ok to feed yr curiosity she's a 40-yr old friend by the name of Shoapaha. Dun ask me again k? =)

Msgs:
"Staying away makes everything bad enuf jus being able to share the stars n the moon... i was driving along leach highway.. approaching whre u were.. i cud haf been thre at the same time too..i wasnt too far away.. n thre i was sneezing n thinking ure the 1 thinking of me..tt's why i sneezed.. hw silly ritE? anw.. ive nv been too far away from wherever uve been.. i like playing wif traffic lights... telling me if smt is gonna come true.. n den..i heard the pussycat dolls.. "when i grow up" n den u'll und wad i mean.. i told myself.. if it turned green..means thre's a mere chance i might still meet u.. it turned green many a time..... maybe i shud start crying nw.. cos it didnt bring me to u."

"Somehw or rather i seem to feel ur presence too... i really dont mind..cos having u this close to me is gd enuf alrdy.. i had dinner at hawker's cuisine.. funny enuf.. there was a guy tt kept looking at me.. n i jus keep thinking he might jus be u... maybe i miss u too much n put heads to the bodies too much alrdy.. i hope i can be the one that always makes u laugh.. "

"My irritating jimmy.. i cant tell u enuf hw much i hate u... lemme try to show u wad i wore today.. i feel like i looked like a princess... i show u.. "

Ok back to today, i was out with Dan, Ling, Xue and Sharon. Dinner was pretty gd at Crystal Jade. They wanted to go for a drink but i had to head back home for some work so it was abrogated bcos of me, sorry everyone. I dunno why these ppl dun like my this friend who they called model gf...haha. Anw she agreed to let me sell the laptop she bought for me to return her the money. She's very cool she doesn't like to ask b4 she does smthin'. She's headin' to Malacca for a few days tomorrow n she left her car here for me. Hmm... maybe i didn't tell her i dun usually drive. =) Silly gal. I dunno why i dun tell her much stuff, n i m like so cold towards her, sigh! But i know things will improve.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.