Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lao si's concert

Today was Lao si's mini concert, abt 200+ audiences gathered to watch his performance. Lao si wanted me to go as he's gettin' old n may be his last concert he asserted. Not much people know him esp the younger ones n even myself. However he's being invited to perform for the comin' CNY. Yesterday he spent the whole day on interviews by the reporters n he looked so exhausted today.

Ok this bouquet of flowers was not for Lao si. Mum bought him something else. This bouquet of flowers was bought for Ling as a welcome gift by Dan n myself. Hmm... it was hilarious how i ordered it, i rushed to this shop n told the staff "Ok make it quick n give me a bouquet of flowers, not for gf, not for mum, jus for a friend n dun ask me wat flowers... i've no idea." Then she asked me the budget n i told her abt $80-100, not too ex. Hahaa... anyway i reckon it looks beautiful. I had a quick dinner wif Dan, Xue, n Ling before headin' to the concert.... leavin' some time for Dan n Ling to themselves. Xue left with me.
Lao si on stage.
He received sooooo... many flowers, also the reason why beforehand he asked me not to give flowers... he expected it. =)

Lao si and I on stage. Lao si looks soooo... gd in the pic with his lovely suit. =) He's my idol, he has a heavenly voice.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.