Friday, December 26, 2008

She bought me a Sony VAIO

She called me a moment ago n queried me on the color for a Sony VAIO, either pink, white or black. She was in the shop n abt to pay. I suspected smthin' was wrong why wld she wanna ask me, n finally she confessed tat she was gettin' me one as a surprise gift. I was very very touched but i dun need a new laptop, esp Sony which i dun really fancy. Anw she's quite stubborn at times, she told me she had already paid. Hmm... I feel like sellin' it online... but i know i can't do tat, she wun be happy.

Frankly speakin' i dunno why i dun tell her or share with her everythin'. She doesn't even know i've a blog, isn't tat bizarre? She's very cool n doesn't like to mix ard so some ppl reckon tat she's arrogant n hostile. But she's very gd to me, n i know its true fr her heart. The best abt her is tat she doesn't flirt n she's not tat friendly to guys n this hampers her fr havin' much suitors since they r not given any chance. Gals like her r kinda extinctin'...

This mornin' i brought this lovely kid to the playground at the beach. He's sooo... cute rite?
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.