Sunday, December 14, 2008

Is she pretty?

She's the prettiest gal i've ever seen so far. Is she pretty?


Had a chat with Dr Brian last nite, n i told him i had a feelin' i'd be gettin' married next year. With who???? Hahaaa... why dun ya wait till next year to find out? Brian is goin' on a cruise with his wife next week, so envy him. I wld like to get married too, to start a family of my own, our little world... n so on.

Ok today gotta do abit of touch up on the song for the rehearsal tomorrow. Yes on piano n i was asked to do another song teamin' with the rest usin' my violin. Oh when was the last time i played my violin? I'm blessed with a grp of awesome friends who r always there to help n support me. Lao si's concert is near n i m soooo.... excited abt it. The hilarious thing is he suggested me to give him chocolates rather than flowers... hahaa.

Had an argument with Dan. I m sorry Dan n lets not talk abt tat issue anymore. We can try again for the next biddin' n i'll pay for it. I m very sorry.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.