Thursday, December 18, 2008

The one u love may not be the one u’re gonna marry

I had a chat with Jas n Bryan. I came to a point where I understood that the one ya love may not be the one ya are gonna marry. It’s sad but it’s really true. They both were adamant abt this too. I’ve to admit tat this marriage thing is takin’ way too much brain cells.

We continued our conversation n believed tat if ya luv someone, ya wld do anythin’ to make him/her happy. Unfortunately it may not be reciprocated, or he/she may take ya for granted in a way or more. Once I was truly in luv with a gal, a bizarre luv which I dunno how it got started. I wanna marry her n I cld do anythin’ to make her happy. I cld stay up late to acc her n didn’t mind turnin’ into a smilin’ zombie the followin’ day. I cld apply oversea attachment jus to surprise her. I cld give up anythin’ for her even some of my precious time. I cld even feel the joy in myself when I knew she was happy. Jus like I m happy for her now. But seriously with everyday, I lose my faith in love… I continue to reckon tat it’s a wasted emotion.

I’ve a feelin’ I’ll be gettin’ married next year, which mum wanted me to too. I'm quite excited to start my little family. =) Frankly speakin’ she’s a very nice gal. Jas n Bryan agreed tat as long as she made a gd wife… I’ll luv her more n more eventually. It’s not a leash for me. Yes again the one ya love may not be the one ya're gonna marry.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.