Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy day

Ok my mobile phone was inundated with msgs yesterday, n i'd like to take this chance to elucidate tat my ankle is fine, jus a minor sprain n alittle swollen, so i'll be havin' a slight limp for a while... bear with me pls if ya're walkin' with me. Hmmm... dun worry abt me, its such a privilege, imagine i m takin' a train/bus now n people r givin' up their seats for me. =) Thank ya very much for those who sent their regards. Jesse (my American friend) knew abt it n msged me too, i reckon this really alarmed too many people. Yesterday i went spa with Dan, so this apparently shows tat i m ok. I was kinda tellin' Dan off abt this matter, i m sorry Dan tat i was alittle harsh with my words... but i really dun wan ya to make a fuss abt anythin'... n wat pissed me most was tat ya seemed to feel very glory n jolly abt it. Ok i m not blamin' ya now... jus remindin' ya again. Thanks. =)

Thanks for those who called/msged (tag, msn, sms, etc.) me: Sharon, Xue, Wyne, ZL, Jesse, Sophia, Shirley, burger, Elaine, Jess, Cat, Hen, Jenn, Daniel, Ling, Chris, etc. Mum was astounded when i got home. She uttered "Hey wat happened to yr leg? Ya seem more like a wrestler than a.... blah blah...". =)

Ok some updates abt my Tokyo trip. Hmm... initially Irene wld be goin' with me, but i had told her tat i'd prefer to go alone for some reasons. I've some friends there, so i m not gonna be bored anyway. =) Ok this time i promise i'll bring along my camera to take some lovely pics. I dun haf the habit of bringin' camera esp if i m travellin' alone, i can't take pics of myself.

Exams r around the corner, n i'd like to wish all the best to those who r havin' exams. REMEMBER to study hard n fight for the best results ya deserved. =) Its not for anyone but yrself! If stress keeps ya awake/uncomfortable/havin' nightmares, here r some tips for ya.

- Keep yr bedroom cool, quiet n dark.
- Drink a cup of relaxin' tea, e.g. chamomile n no alcohol or coffee.
- Massage yr feet (esp with warm oil).
- Listen to relaxin' or self-hypnosis music.
- Dun watch tv in bed, it keeps ya awake.
- Dun over-eat, try eat abt 3 hrs b4 bedtime.
- If countin' sheeps doesn't work, try countin' Jimmy. =)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.