Friday, October 17, 2008

Sad sad day!

Was in uni for the whole day, then met up with Irene for dinner at IMM Crystal Jade. I never like Crystal Jade but Irene wanted so i gave in.



Soup

Fish

Beef, chicken n pork

Fried rice

Desert


Sometimes i feel really really... pessimistic abt friends. Have ya ever wondered who r yr true friends? I've friends who are there to try gettin' every single penny fr ya. Ok not to mention names. Person A: Only meet her once in a blue moon, but everytimes we met she wld borrow some $$ explainin' her pathetic situation, the very last time she borrowed $200. N she never understand the meanin' of "borrow" since she has never returned a single cent since the 1st time she borrowed. Person B: A gd friend n we usually meet like once in two months or smthin', he wld prepare a stack of insurance contract docs for me to choose. I'd usually haf to ask him "Can we dun talk abt this now?" And there r still Person C n D n E n F.... which i dun wanna get started with. I really feel very saddened the way some friends r makin' use of me, or takin' me for granted. Come on i m not rich, keep tat in mind!!! Even if tat person is rich... ya shouldn't make use of him.

I was very happy when a friend asked me to save, so touched. Today i've spent a pretty penny again. =( I've the paranoia symptoms now...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.