Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ashamed of myself

I assume while I was asleep my subconscious was taking inventory. I m so ashamed of myself lately. Let me jus list some examples. I m in collaboration with another few of us on an international conference paper (to be published), supposed to finish by end of this month but i m still far fr finishin' rite now. Alex was kinda distressed tat we may not make it on time for this year submission. Moreover, I m like fallin' in love with someone who has a bf, such a fool. AND furthermore today i failed a task which mum asked me to accomplish. This made mum really upset. And jus an hr ago ZL called me n told me everyone was disappointed with me for backing out on the event thing. I feel sooo... sorry, everyone is so nice to me n i m failing them. I know yr guys who read this will be very disappointed with me too. I promise i'll change for the better.

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.