Friday, October 03, 2008

Another conference trip comin' up

Oh can ya believe tat???? There's another conference in Tokyo tat i gotta attend n give a presentation. I m still prayin' hard tat my professor will go rather than me. One of us gotta go by hook or by crook as we are the authors of a relevant paper. I m really really really... tired of travellin', n i m the kinda person who doesn't like to travel around. I gotta go Manila, Vegas n LA soon. Yes some of you may be really excited n ravin' over the trip to US, Europe or somewhere else, but i m not. In fact i rarely even wanna reveal where n when i'll be goin' to anyone. There r many reasons behind this, one reason is tat I rem once i went Paris n there were like more than 10 friends askin' me to help them get stuff like LV bags, wine, designer clothes, etc etc. Imagine i spent most of my time rummagin' around for the goods they wanted n my luggage bag became so hefty in the end. Yes i felt dorky!

BUT but... i'll be proud if i could travel to space one day, i'll definitely reveal it to everyone n place yr order for wat ya wan!! =) Tats my dream!!! Do ya rem Dennis Tito? He became the 1st traveller to pay for a trip to space, spendin' US$20 million. Can i be the 2nd one with a 99% discount??
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.