Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy birthday Daddy

Aunt Jen called me around noon n informed me tat Dad fainted. It freaked me out n i scuttled home immediately. Family doctor came to our place (before me) n explained it was mainly due to low blood sugar. Each of our brains depends on a constant supply of sugar fr the blood to work properly n keep us awake. Thank God (whichever God since i'm a freethinker) tat Dad is ok now. Tomorrow (Thur) is Dad's birthday n we gonna have a celebration for him. Happy birthday daddy! =)

Received several msgs fr awesome friends like LVmonster, Wyne, ZL, Dan, Chris, Sharon, Xue, Jas, Angel, ... thank ya so much. LVmonster n Wyne r havin' exams soon, must study hard k?! Be gd!! Aunt Angela sent me home today n i saw full moon again. It was sooo... beautiful.

Full moon


I'm bookin' flights to Tokyo n Perth. I can't wait to see my best friend Jesse in Tokyo. He's not Japanese but American anyway. LVmonster is in Perth, Singaporean... actually i'd like to meet her too. =) Other than tat, i've already booked flights to Manila n Vegas last month. So much travellin'.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.