Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Heaven knows

I m really happy yesterday tat Sharon n Sophia found the piano score "Heaven knows" for me. I was tryin' to search for it everywhere, in NIE, library, etc... but jus cldn't find it. Thank guys. You people are so resourceful. =)

Lyrics (favorite parts)
-----------------------

She's always on my mind
From the time I wake up
till I close my eyes
She's everywhere i go
She's all I know

And though she's far away
It jus keeps gettin' stronger
everyday...
And even now she's gone
I'm still holding on
....
.....

Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
cause heaven knows...

My friends keep tellin' me
That if you really love her
You've gotta set her free
And if she returns in time
I know she's mine
.....
Don't wanna let her go...
.....
.......
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.