Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Aunt Jen's admission to hospital

I m very sad today. Today is Aunt Jen's day 1 admission to hospital due to cancer. Yesterday she came to our place for a little gatherin', but i cldn't make it back on time to meet her anyway. How wld ya feel if ya first learn tat ya've cancer? Ya may feel as if yr life is totally out of control, ya wonder if ya'll live or die. Yr daily routine will be messed up by doctor visits n treatments, ya feel tat the hospital has become yr 2nd home. Ya can't do things ya enjoy, ya jus feel helpless. Ya may feel depressed too n have little energy, feel tired n not wantin' to eat.

I feel really helpless now, which reminds me of tat moment when my maternal grandma was losin' her last breath. I was only 13 n i jus felt so helpless, bewildered n kept cryin'. I prayed to God again today, jus like how i prayed for grandma. I hope God will ans my prayer this time. N Aunt Jen, we'll all be with ya to fight against the disease.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.