Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nostalgia photo

Today i woke up with a slight fever but i got an errand to run. My head was kinda heavy... wat happened to me!?!?!! I was in a melancholy mood yesterday so perhaps tat really made me sick too. Haf ya ever had a nostalgia for something (e.g. pics, someone etc.) or somewhere (places)? Yes i do, which is Australia. I almost haf forgotten abt some words like "Telstra", "Myer", "Commonwealth", "Woolworths", "Coles", etc. Met up with Dr Wilson for dinner, n i gotta turn in early as i m not feelin' too well today.

Some random pics:
Curtin (Perth City Campus) - reminded me of a friend


Telstra


Myer

Commonwealth

Woolworths

Bus station

Other interestin' pics i miss...



I was told tat there was a Pasar Malam (meanin' night markets in Malay) in Curtin's Alcoa Court yesterday evenin'. I heard it was fun... with over thousands people n 40 stalls, n music + performances. Wow... how cld someone has missed tat???!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.