Saturday, October 11, 2008

Borin' Saturday @home

Woke up really late today (11pm) as i slept at around 2am last nite after playin' the piano. There r some guests (mum's friends) at home today havin' a mini party. They brought lotsa stuff to cook... or for bbq i m not sure, while some r playin' mahjong (a game originated in China).

Mum had ironically congratulated me tat i m once again the winner (as a squanderer) in the house for last month. For credit cards' bills alone i spent over S$4,000, excludin' my cash expenses. She again reminded me to get a wife who can help me save in future. Yeah, some people just haf a natural flair for stickin' to their budgets, while some need a little "wiggle room" in order to feel at ease. I feel really guilty too tat i caused mum to lose S$15,000 on some investments tat i suggested to her. She has never blamed me at all but tat doesn't make me feel any better. She doesn't accept my money if not i wun mind payin' her back the sum.

I m workin' on an experiment with Alex lately. I promised to show him the results before he comes back fr US... so i gonna be busy these few weeks. N we gotta submit an international conf paper by mid Nov before i fly off to Vegas. So my dear friends... i can only see ya guys in few weeks time. Happened to see Dr Chen not too long ago, she's a research scientist specialized in research on cancer n the role tat natural herbs can play in healin' people with tat disease. We were talkin' abt her n I hope i've a chance to learn fr her one day. Ok enough of too much naggin', gonna get back to work!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.