Sunday, October 19, 2008

Melancholy mood

Today i'm totally in a melancholy mood for the entire day. Mum called me to promulgate the news tat Auntie Jen's cancer was confirmed today, n she gonna be admitted to the hospital fr this Tue to an "unknown" date. I m very upset bcos she is one of my favorite aunts. Yes life is jus so vulnerable, we dunno abt tomorrow... we jus live fr day to day. Who in this world can be sure tat he has a tomorrow? Or he can live till next month?? So i always tell my friends tat wakin' up healthy each day is already a bonus.

I'm very upset when people i care/love are gonna leave me. I felt really hurt when someone i care/love told me she needed a break from me, or she'd be leavin' me alone. People cherish wat ya have now... bcos ya dunno how long it'd last.

I probably will stop updatin' my blog for awhile, unless i've smthin' impt to update. Meanwhile feel free to drop me a msg, thanks.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.