Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thur 4/1/2007

Today saw my ex-gf's pic (the one in pink), we r still gd friends now. Chatted with her 2 weeks ago, she's coming back from US this week she mentioned... if i rem correctly. Congrat she won the Miss Singapore international last year. Ha...she said she did still read my blog...hope i didn't bore ya wif my mushy words... haha. :) Yeah hangout with ya one day... enjoy yrself.

Today supposed to go help Sharon, but msged her last nite i cldn't make it, got smthing on. Sorry Sharon. I tried 2 contact David 2 help ya but his phone was engaged, pardon me. Yeah rushin' for paper lately... due in 2 weeks time. Tats an international conf in NTU comin' up, gotta help up too... quite a massive event, lotsa ppl fr oversea. Sch starts next week... work hard everyone. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.