Saturday, January 06, 2007

Long day...

Today reached uni at 8.20am. MMM conference's briefing started at 9 at NEC. This year this international conference is held at NTU and i m one of the event's helpers. Next week is the actual event n i gotta help up in usher, AV assistant, hotel guide (7.15 at Orchard Parade hotel) etc etc...plunging through the busy days! This is the t-shirt we'll all be wearing. The briefing ended around 12 noon.

Desmond bought me some biscuits from Hongkong n Yi bought me a cute little comb fr Shanghai. We were eating n chatting happily in the lab. I wanna ask Cherry to join us but i called her twice n she didn't pick up my calls. She msged me later she was watching tv. I thought she was busy maybe with her Arcade friends or so, bcos i msged her again tat i had finished with my briefing etc... n there wasn't any reply. She uttered tat she thought i was busy. Wondering why she hardly call or msg me. :( ...i really dunno when she wld be free. Caught Yi sleeping in the lab...with a piggy besides her. Does it look like her? :)








Met up with a friend later after i left uni, catching up... reached home at 1.20am. Tiring... goin' 2 bed now.

IMPT: ICIP PAPER DUE VERY SOON... GOTTA SLAP MYSELF N FINISHES IT!!!!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.