Monday, January 08, 2007

Sad day

Cherry is in our sch's newspaper today... Title "NTU dancers get into the groove of a winning beat". Cldn't recognise her... but i cld recognise her costume. :) Met her for lunch n dinner.

Haf problem implementing Bayesian network... asked two of my best friends in lab. Didn't expect Wing to utter "If i tell ya how to add the nodes, then it'll be meaningless for ya to do.... ya wan me to write the code for ya? Huangyi also seems like she wans me to write the code for her". I felt it was brutal n harsh fr these ironic words. Wat hurts me most is this coming fr one of my best friends. Was really upset.

Tmr is the MMM conf. Gonna wake up at 5.00... must reach uni at 8.... turnin' in soon.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.